Home Seller Program
Marketing of Tri-Cities Area homes is a practice that is quickly changing with the times. To get the most exposure for your home (and thus, the best price), Doannie Harrison of Professional Realty Services Of Washington, Inc. Brokers of the Tri-Cities harness all of the technological resources available…
- We submit your homes listing to the top major real estate websites & search engines
- We market your home to an international audience our listings are shown all over the world
- Our team is devoted to translating into different languages when needed
- Advertise on the front page of our website and create a custom site specifically for your home.
- Create an eye-catching web presence
- Post multiple, professional photographs of your home on the top real estate websites
- Host exciting local events to attract home buyers and real estate agents
- Pursue traditional & new real estate marketing strategies
Once we attract interested buyer(s) to your home, we follow through. We keep agents and buyers updated with flyers and actively collect feedback from buyers and real estate brokers to tweak the marketability of your Tri-City Area home.
Negotiation is the beginning of the nitty-gritty part of selling a Tri-City Area home. To ensure a smooth, transaction with favorable terms for you, we will…
Investigate to insure the buyer can close in this mortgage market
Arrange for warranty, inspections, loan documents and contingency removals
Develop a clear and binding contract
Acquire the highest price for home
Make every effort to avoid future litigation
Closing is daunting, but a critical step in selling your Tri-City home. With the mass of legal paperwork, hidden caveats, required documents and state and city specific laws, it can be easy for home sellers to feel overwhelmed. We’ll arrange for all of the necessary documents, go over all of the legal home seller paperwork with you, and read all the fine print to make sure the transaction is smooth and lucrative.
Put Doannie Harrison & the team to work for you, and get your Tri-City Area home SOLD…
In the shortest period of time
For the greatest amount of cash to you the seller
With the least amount of stress
We Welcome You to Doannie Harrison Today!
Communication is the most important part of any successful business, and I will always be in contact with you, and you are always welcome to contact me at (509) 713-4410. But if you want to know more about myself or my team, or just want to browse what I have to offer online, then you’ll find exactly what you’re looking for with the rest of this website. We invite you to look around and read more about what we and the area have to offer!